Skunk Ranch infrastructure includes:
– Water system supporting the agriculture and main house with pipelines throughout the property, powered by a ram pump system requiring no electricity.
– Solar energy infrastructure with a propane back up.
– Helicopter and ambulance medical emergency services.
– Satellite internet and wifi.
– Forest wildlife including deer, black bears, cougars, eagles, owls, a variety of other birds, and trout.
San Francisco hot tub with heater from Connecticut : a family affair. The creek is in the background behind the foliage
Ranch House Front, the 2013 addition
Living room addition, as seen from computer area. Our new, incredible wood stove, front right. It heats the entire house in the winter, and cooks our food perfectly
New living room area, looking towards dinning room on left, kitchen on right behind computer area
New dinning room, with doors to back porch in the background
Back of Ranch house with side porch on the right. the part already there when the LLC bought the ranch
Nani with her pups on side porch and Yucon, big daddy, below
Carport with ATV and tools in front of the house with homestead house in the background
Original Homestead House next to Ranch House